Treat Yourself to $500 This Summer!
Enter CARD's Spectacular Sweepstakes*
The sun is shining brighter, the breeze is blowing warmer, and it’s time to start getting ready for summer 2022 with your Premium Bank Account by Metabank!®
But let’s face it, a lot of summer fun (think parties, vacations, holidays, etc.) can come with additional costs. A great low-effort way to save money is by putting unexpected or extra cash into your savings account. You can take that bonus, tax return, or raise and turn it into an investment!
Well, how does an extra $500 sound this summer?
From now until July 28th, 2022, CARD will be giving away $500 to one lucky winner every single week!
To join, just have your paycheck or government benefits deposited into your Premium Bank Account with QuickPay Direct Deposit.
Enter this spectacular sweepstakes* for a chance to treat yourself this summer season! 🍦🌺 🌈
QuickPay Direct Deposit comes with access
to these smart money features...
💸 Early access to paychecks and government benefits1
Don’t wait all the way till payday. Get your paycheck in your account up to 2 days earlier1 and your benefits up to 4 days earlier.1
🛡 Optional Overdraft Protection2
Life happens and it helps to have backup. Get the support you need with the $10 Balance Buffer and 24-Hour Fee Relief.
💰 Optional Savings Account3
Put away for a rainy day while earning interest. Turn on Automatic Roundup to round up your purchases and transfer the extra change to your savings account.
How to join the Sweepstakes*in 2 steps...
Step 1: Login and enter
You can join the Sweepstakes*right now by logging into your account!
Step 2: Set Up QuickPay Direct Deposit
First, decide to Direct Deposit either a paycheck from your employer, or your government benefits check…
How to Set up QuickPay Direct Deposit for Employer Paychecks:
- Login to your Premium Bank Account in your browser or with our app.4
- Click “Move Money,” then select “QuickPay Direct Deposit.”
- Choose “get started” and you’ll be redirected to Pinwheel, a secure and encrypted setup portal.
- Search for the name of your employer or payroll provider and make sure to have your payroll login information handy.
- Enter the amount you’d like to Direct Deposit and confirm the details.
- You’re automatically enrolled in the $500 Summer Sweepstakes!*
Can’t find your provider in Pinwheel? Follow steps 1 and 2 to download a printable Direct Deposit form.
How to Set up QuickPay Direct Deposit for Government Benefits Checks:
- Login to your Premium Bank Account in your browser or with our app.
- Find your account and routing numbers here and fill out the Direct Deposit Form.
- Provide your filled-out form with your CARD account info to your government benefits administrator.
- Once your paperwork is processed you’re automatically enrolled in the $500 Summer Sweepstakes!*
Need an account with us?
Choose a card design that suits your style!
With our gallery of 16,000 card designs, you can represent the brands, characters, artists, and heroes you love. Choose from fan favorite cards featuring Betty Boop, NFLPA players, Star Trek, Marilyn Monroe, and more!
Treat yourself and pick out the perfect card design for summertime! Discover online banking awesomeness and look forward to more CARD sweepstakes coming soon…
Everyone deserves a little extra money in their pocket, and CARD is so excited to be able to offer this Sweepstakes.* Set yourself up for the best summer ever and join right now!
Share this post to your favorite social platform...
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends 07/28/22, subject to Entry Periods as outlined in the full Official Rules available at https://card.com/sweepstakes/rules. Must be a resident of the 50 US or DC & age of majority in state of residence to enter. Void where prohibited.
- Faster access to funds is based on a comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.
- The Overdraft Protection (“ODP”) Service is an optional service made available to eligible Customers by MetaBank. Once you enroll and meet eligibility requirements, you will be charged a $15.00 fee for each purchase or transaction settlement greater than $5.00 that occurs while your Account available balance is overdrawn beyond the $10.00 Balance Buffer, up to four (4) Overdraft Protection Services Fees per calendar month. Any negative balance must be repaid within thirty (30) days. Whether we authorize an overdraft is discretionary, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we may not pay an overdraft if you fail to meet the eligibility requirements or attempt too many transactions or transactions that create too large of an overdraft. Contact Customer Service or log in to your Account for full terms and conditions that apply, including eligibility requirements and standard overdraft practices. This service may be expensive, so we encourage you to research alternatives before enrolling. Once enrolled, you may opt-out at any time; however, you are responsible to repay any overdrawn amounts on your Account even if you opt-out of the service.
- The Savings Account linked to your CARD Premium Bank Account by MetaBank is established by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC. Interest is calculated on the Daily Balance of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly. The interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.0499% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of .05%. The interest rate and APY may change. The APY was accurate as of 08/17/2020. The minimum balance required to open the Savings Account is $10. The minimum daily balance required to obtain the advertised APY is $10. You must receive one (1) payroll or government benefits direct deposit to be eligible to open a Savings Account. Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Premium Bank Account and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured through MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the accountholder at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00. The Card Premium Bank Account is a checking account established by, and the Premium Visa® Debit card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc, and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Standard data rates may apply.
This is an optional service and is not a MetaBank® nor Visa® product or service nor does MetaBank nor Visa endorse this offer.
The Card Premium Bank Account is a checking account established by, and the Premium Visa® Debit card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc, and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.