SSI Social Security Payments Schedule
Financial planning is important, and staying organized means making the most of all your monthly payments – we are here to help.
When it comes to your Supplemental Security Income (SSI ) benefits or Social Security (SSA) benefits, use QuickPay Direct Deposit to have your monthly payments sent to your CARD Premium Bank Account by MetaBank.® Then just enjoy access to your benefits money up to 4 days earlier1.
If you have a Premium Bank Account you may get access to your monthly SSI and SSA benefits up to 4 days earlier.1
Here is the estimated SSI and Social Security benefits payment calendar for the month of January 2023…
1. Do you get a monthly SSI payment?
Did you start receiving SSA benefits before 1997?
Do you receive both SSI and SSA benefits? Are you usually paid by the US Treasury on the first of the month?
January SSI payments are scheduled for December 30th, 2022. But with QuickPay Direct Deposit you could receive your January benefits deposit as early as December 25th, 2022.
Or, if you started receiving SSA benefits before the year 1997 and have a regular pay date of the third of the month, your January deposit may be posted as early as December 30, 2022.
2. Did you begin receiving Social Security benefits after 1997?
If your SSA payments started after 1997, your monthly payment day is scheduled by the US Treasury based on your birth date (only the day number, not month/year).
The good news is that you could potentially get access to these benefits 4 days earlier using QuickPay Direct Deposit.1
Here’s how QuickPay Direct Deposit can get you access to your benefits up to 4 days earlier1
CARD often receives notice of your upcoming payment from the Social Security Administration days before the date scheduled on the 2023 Social Security Calendar (looking for the 2022 calendar? Click here). As soon as we receive notice, we post your benefits to your Premium Bank Account to get you faster1 access to your money.
💰 It’s not a loan, it’s your money in the exact amount you’re owed by the US Treasury – just potentially available in your Premium Bank Account earlier1.
🔑 Since QuickPay Direct Deposit is not a loan, just an expedited online direct deposit process, CARD is 100% dependent on when the Social Security Administration sends notice of payment. Therefore, your benefits may not arrive in your account at the same day and time each month.
💡 Need an account with us?
- Visit our website to explore our gallery of 12,000 unique card designs!
- Represent the brands and images you love with your personal finance products! Choose from favorites like Betty Boop, the NFLPA, the Three Stooges, Star Trek & more!
🔌 Looking for more information on QuickPay Direct Deposit or government benefits?
- See this article for a breakdown of 2021 Advance Child Tax Credit Payments.
- Read the CARD Blog’s QuickPay Direct Deposit Explained to learn about how you could access your paycheck up to two days early.1
- Visit our FAQ page for more details.
Share this post to your favorite social platform...
- Faster access to funds is based on a comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.
The Card Premium Bank Account is a checking account established by, and the Premium Visa® Debit card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc, and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.