SSI Social Security Payments Schedule
Financial planning is important, and staying organized means making the most of all your monthly payments – we are here to help.
When it comes to your SSI Benefits (Supplemental Security Income), use the QuickPay Direct Deposit feature to have your monthly payments sent to your CARD Premium Bank Account by MetaBank.® Then just enjoy access to your benefits money up to 4 days earlier1.
⏰ If you have a Premium Bank Account, you may get access to your monthly SSI and SSA (Social Security Administration) benefits up to 4 days earlier1.
🗓 Here is the estimated SSI Payment Calendar for the month of November 2021…
1. Do you get a monthly SSI Payment?
Did you start recieving SSA Benefits before 1997?
Do you receive both SSI and SSA benefits? Are you usually paid by the US Treasury on the first of the month (November 1st, 2021)? You could receive your November benefits deposit as early as October 28, 2021.
Or, if you started receiving security benefits before the year 1997 and have a regular pay date of the first of the month (November 1st, 2021), your November deposit may be posted as early as October 28, 2021.
2. Did you begin receiving Social Security Benefits after 1997?
If your SSA (Social Security) payments started after 1997, your monthly payment day is scheduled by the US Treasury based on your birth date (day number only, not month/year).
The good news is that you can potentially get access to those benefits days earlier using QuickPay Direct Deposit…
Here’s how QuickPay Direct Deposit can get you access to your benefits up to 4 days earlier1
CARD often receives notice of your upcoming payment from the Social Security Administration days before the date scheduled on the 2021 Social Security Calendar. As soon as we receive notice, we post your benefits to your Premium Bank Account to get you faster1 access to your money.
💰 It’s not a loan, it’s your money in the exact amount you’re owed by the US Treasury – just potentially available in your Premium Bank Account earlier1.
🔑 Since QuickPay Direct Deposit is not a loan, just an expedited online direct deposit process, CARD is 100% dependent on when the Social Security Administration sends notice of payment. Therefore, your benefits may not arrive in your account at the same day and time each month.
💡 Need an account with us?
- Visit our website to explore our gallery of 12,000 unique card designs!
- Represent the brands and images you love with your personal finance products! Choose from favorites like Betty Boop, the NFLPA, the Three Stooges, Star Trek & more!
🔌 Looking for more information on QuickPay Direct Deposit or government benefits?
Share this post to your favorite social platform...
- Faster access to funds is based on a comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.