CARD Giving Away $500 a Week in Awesome Sweepstakes!*
These days, as the economy still grapples with COVID-19, everyone’s stepping up and making it work. But let’s be real – saving money is easier said than done.
One of the most low-effort ways to grow your money is simply by putting surprise extra cash straight into your savings account. Get a bonus at work, or a generous birthday check? Straight to the savings it goes!
🎉 Well, how does an extra $500 sound??? 🎉
From now until December 30th, 2021, CARD will be giving away $500 to one lucky winner every single week in our epic sweepstakes!*
To join, all you need to do is Direct Deposit your paycheck or government benefits into your CARD Premium Bank Account by MetaBank® with QuickPay Direct Deposit.
Here’s what you get with QuickPay Direct Deposit:
💸 Early Paychecks1
Tired of waiting for payday? You can access your paycheck in your account up to two days earlier1 with QuickPay.
🛡 Optional Overdraft Protection 2
Life happens, and when it does it helps to have backup – that’s why there’s Optional Overdraft Protection!2
💰 Optional Savings Account3
Put away for a rainy day while earning interest. Use the Automatic Roundup tool to round up your purchases and transfer the extra change to your savings account.
How to join the Sweepstakes* in 2 Steps...
Step 1: Login and Enter
You can join the Sweepstakes*right now by logging into your account!
Step 2: Set Up QuickPay Direct Deposit
First, decide to Direct Deposit either a paycheck from your employer, or your government benefits check…
How to Set up QuickPay Direct Deposit for Employer Paychecks:
- Login to your account then select “Move Money.” Then choose the “QuickPay Direct Deposit” option.
- Search for your employer and select how much of your paycheck you would like to deposit.
- Follow the prompts to complete your enrollment.
- Enjoy access to all the QuickPay Direct Deposit features and be automatically enrolled in the $500 Sweepstakes!*
How to Set up QuickPay Direct Deposit for Government Benefits Checks:
- Login to your Premium Bank Account in your browser or with our app.
- After you login, click on the QuickPay Direct Deposit page.
- Find your account and routing numbers here and fill out the Direct Deposit Form.
- Provide your completed form with all account info to your government benefits administrator.
- Enjoy access to all the QuickPay Direct Deposit features, and be automatically enrolled in the $500 Sweepstakes!*
Need an account with us?
Visit us at https://www.card.com/ to explore our gallery of 12,000 unique payment card designs. With CARD you can represent the brands you love using your personal finance products. Choose from fan favorites like Betty Boop, the NFLPA, the Three Stooges, Star Trek, and more!
Sign up and join in on the fun! Get access to all the awesome Premium Bank Account features and look forward to more seasonal sweepstakes coming up soon…
Here at CARD, we trust and value our customers. We want to help you make the most of your money, and we’re so excited to be able to offer you this Sweepstakes!* As the weather gets chillier and the holidays draw near, it’s always nice to have a little extra money in your pocket, right?
🥇 All you have to do to become one of our weekly $500 winners is deposit your paycheck or government benefits check with QuickPay Direct Deposit!
🛠 To learn more about the process of how we provide access to paychecks up to two days early1, check out this QuickPay Direct Deposit Explained blog.
🙋🏻♀️ Still have unanswered questions? Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Share this post to your favorite social platform...
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends 12/30/21, subject to Entry Periods as outlined in the full Official Rules available at http://www.card.com.com/sweepstakes. Must be a resident of the 50 US or DC & age of majority in state of residence to enter. Void where prohibited. MetaBank and Visa does not sponsor nor endorse the sweepstakes. MetaBank is the issuer of the Account only.
- Faster access to funds is based on a comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.
- The Overdraft Protection (“ODP”) Service is an optional service made available to eligible Customers by MetaBank. Once you enroll and meet eligibility requirements, you will be charged a $15.00 fee for each purchase or transaction settlement greater than $5.00 that occurs while your Account available balance is overdrawn beyond the $10.00 Balance Buffer, up to four (4) Overdraft Protection Services Fees per calendar month. Any negative balance must be repaid within thirty (30) days. Whether we authorize an overdraft is discretionary, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we may not pay an overdraft if you fail to meet the eligibility requirements or attempt too many transactions or transactions that create too large of an overdraft. Contact Customer Service or log in to your Account for full terms and conditions that apply, including eligibility requirements and standard overdraft practices. This service may be expensive, so we encourage you to research alternatives before enrolling. Once enrolled, you may opt-out at any time; however, you are responsible to repay any overdrawn amounts on your Account even if you opt-out of the service.
- The Savings Account linked to your CARD Premium Bank Account by MetaBank is established by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC. Interest is calculated on the Daily Balance of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly. The interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.0499% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of .05%. The interest rate and APY may change. The APY was accurate as of 08/17/2020. The minimum balance required to open the Savings Account is $10. The minimum daily balance required to obtain the advertised APY is $10. You must receive one (1) payroll or government benefits direct deposit to be eligible to open a Savings Account. Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Premium Bank Account and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured through MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the accountholder at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00. The Card Premium Bank Account is a checking account established by, and the Premium Visa® Debit card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc, and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
The Card Premium Bank Account is a checking account established by, and the Premium Visa® Debit card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc, and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.